Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 8: March 8-10, 2019!
A big Thank You to everyone who attended WWWC7, March 2018!
This website will be updated with WWWC8 information soon.
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention (WWWC) is America’s first and only Steampunk convention and festival that takes place in a western-themed town and amusement park. WWWC is the largest Western-style Steampunk Convention in the United States!
After incredibly successful events since 2011 we are quite excited to be making WWWC7 larger and more amazing than ever before!
Our event takes place within Old Tucson, the famous movie studio and amusement park built in 1939 and featured in over 300 movies and TV shows. For this weekend only, Old Tucson is transformed into America’s only Western-style Steampunk Theme Park!
Concerts, street performers, special events, panels, workshops, rides, games, and much more are here for your enjoyment!
• Concert Saturday night featuring the internationally renowned Steampunk band Abney Park!
• Special Event: Thursday night Opening Ceremony (at the DoubleTree hotel)
• Special Events on Friday night
• 60+ Vendors • Contests • Over 80 Panels & Workshops – including Make & Take Workshops
• Entertainment and Rides • Fashion Show • Artists • Authors • Tea Dueling • Kids Zone • Performers • And more!
- Thursday night – March 1st – Join us at the DoubleTree Hotel, Tucson Airport to kick off the convention!
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – We enjoy all the amazing activities, rides and adventures Old Tucson has to offer, and more Steampunk activities, events, music, concerts and workshops then ever before!
- Friday Night – special events at the Hotel!
Friday night events are now on sale – see our Ticketing Page.
- Saturday Night Concert – Featuring Abney Park with DEVM
- Sunday – A full day of entertainment at Old Tucson with closing ceremonies at the Grand Palace Saloon
- Make & Take Workshops are now on Sale! Get yours soon, as all workshops have limited attendance.
Back by popular demand! A wonderful and expanded exhibition of Amazing Steampunk Vehicles!
Friday night hotel rooms at the DoubleTree are *SOLD OUT*. Our Room Block at the other two hotels is now closed for sales.
We hope to see you there!
WWWC7 Theme: Robots vs Dinosaurs!
An announcement from our Democratically-elected President, Gentleman Robot:
My fellow Steampunks,
As you must know by now, our systems collapsed due to incredible power fluctuations on March 4th, 2017.
Many of our critical systems, including wildwestcon.com are now back online, as well as the majority of our steam-powered devices.
Our scientists are working to determine the nature of this problem, but we expect more information within days and we will keep updating this site.
May you all remain safe, calm, and secure in the knowledge we shall prevail. Yours truly,
President Gentleman Robot
- For more information please visit our Facebook Page
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 7 – Save the dates: March 2-4, 2018
WWWC is proud to support Kids Need to Read
Kids Need to Read works to create a culture of reading for children by providing inspiring books to underfunded schools, libraries, and literacy programs across the United States, especially those serving disadvantaged children.