Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 8: March 8-10, 2019!
A big Thank You to everyone who attended WWWC7, March 2018!
This website will be updated with WWWC8 information soon.
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention (WWWC) is America’s first and only Steampunk convention and festival that takes place in a western-themed town and amusement park. WWWC is the largest Western-style Steampunk Convention in the United States!
After incredibly successful events since 2011 we are quite excited to be making WWWC8 larger and more amazing than ever before!
Our event takes place within Old Tucson, the famous movie studio and amusement park built in 1939 and featured in over 300 movies and TV shows. For this weekend only, Old Tucson is transformed into America’s only Western-style Steampunk Theme Park!
Concerts, street performers, special events, panels, workshops, rides, games, and much more are here for your enjoyment!
• Concert Saturday night is still in it’s planning stages! Check back soon!!
• Special Event: Thursday night Opening Ceremony (at the DoubleTree hotel)
• Special Events on Friday night
• 60+ Vendors • Contests • Over 80 Panels & Workshops – including Make & Take Workshops
• Entertainment and Rides • Fashion Show • Artists • Authors • Tea Dueling • Kids Zone • Performers • And more!
- Thursday night – March 1st – Join us at the DoubleTree Hotel, Tucson Airport to kick off the convention!
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – We enjoy all the amazing activities, rides and adventures Old Tucson has to offer, and more Steampunk activities, events, music, concerts and workshops then ever before!
- Friday Night – special events at the Hotel!
- Saturday Night Concert –
- Sunday – A full day of entertainment at Old Tucson with closing ceremonies at the Grand Palace Saloon
- Make & Take Workshops are now on Sale! Get yours soon, as all workshops have limited attendance.
Feel free to look over last year’s program!
We hope to see you there!
WWWC8 Theme: Galactic Steampunk Federation
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 8 – Save the dates: March 8-10, 2019
WWWC is proud to support Kids Need to Read
Kids Need to Read works to create a culture of reading for children by providing inspiring books to underfunded schools, libraries, and literacy programs across the United States, especially those serving disadvantaged children.