Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 8: March 8-10, 2019!
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention (WWWC) is America’s first and only Steampunk convention and festival that takes place in a western-themed town and amusement park. WWWC is the largest Western-style Steampunk Convention in the United States!
After incredibly successful events since 2011 we are quite excited to be making WWWC8 larger and more amazing than ever before!
Our event takes place within Old Tucson, the famous movie studio and amusement park built in 1939 and featured in over 300 movies and TV shows. For this weekend only, Old Tucson is transformed into America’s only Western-style Steampunk Theme Park!
Concerts, street performers, special events, panels, workshops, rides, games, and much more are here for your enjoyment!
• Concert Saturday night is still in it’s planning stages! Check back soon!!
• Special Event: Thursday night Opening Ceremony (at our host hotel)
• Special Events on Friday night
• 60+ Vendors • Contests • Over 80 Panels & Workshops – including Make & Take Workshops
• Entertainment and Rides • Fashion Show • Artists • Authors • Tea Dueling • Kids Zone • Performers • And more!
The WWWC8 Schedule includes:
- Thursday night – March 7th – Join us at the Hotel to kick off the convention!
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – We enjoy all the amazing activities, rides and adventures Old Tucson has to offer, and more Steampunk activities, events, music, concerts and workshops then ever before!
- Friday Night – special events at the Hotel!
- Saturday Night Concert – amazing live music performers you won’t want to miss!
- Sunday – A full day of entertainment at Old Tucson with closing ceremonies at the Grand Palace Saloon
- Make & Take Workshops are now on Sale! Get yours soon, as all workshops have limited attendance.
More schedule information? Feel free to look over last year’s program!
(click the dinosaur to the right to download a PDF)
We hope to see you there!
WWWC8 Theme: Galactic Steampunk Federation
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 8 – Save the dates: March 8-10, 2019
WWWC is proud to support Kids Need to Read
Kids Need to Read works to create a culture of reading for children by providing inspiring books to underfunded schools, libraries, and literacy programs across the United States, especially those serving disadvantaged children.