F.A.Q. & Useful Information
Old Tucson Venue:
General Admission Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
WWWC Attendees Only: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm Saturday (watch for updates regarding the time between Day and Evening hours)
The convention runs: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
WWWC Convention Passes prices depend on age. Please see our Ticket page for complete details
- Adult are age 12 & up
- Child are age 7 – 11
- Free for age 6 & under
WWWC has a special entrance for all of our guests! It is a few hundred feet to the right of the main Old Tucson entrance. (Follow the wall – there will be signs)
Please see our Location Page for more information.
Saturday Night Concert
- Time: 7:00 pm until about 11:00 pm.
- The doors to the Saturday night concert closes at 8:00pm – after that there will no admission or refunds, so that our staff may enjoy the concert as well.
- An individual Concert Ticket for the Saturday concert and specific Friday events are required.
- You may purchase a Concert Ticket without a convention pass (the ticket will get you access to the event only, with event gate opening at 6:30 pm).
- Guests line up in front of the Grand Palace Saloon.
- As an Aristocrat ticket includes all-access entry pass to the park and concerts, the Aristocrats will meet in the Aristocrat Lounge before the concert. Aristocrats are granted First Entry to the Grand Palace Saloon before the “general” line.
- Seating is limited and not guaranteed. Sitting on the floor, standing, and dancing is also permitted – and encouraged!
- We do not have a reduced ticket price for children for the night events due to Fire Marshall capacity restrictions.
Food & Drinks
On-site restaurants are open during park hours and provide snacks, drinks, alcohol and options including full meals.
- Pony Express Pizza & More: Delicious hot pizza fresh from the oven – choose either cheese, pepperoni, Supreme or veggie. Or chow down on delicious grilled sandwiches, five kinds of wings, juicy burgers, and fries. Pair it with a fresh garden or caesar salad and a glass of wine, an ice cold beer or a Coke.
- Big Jake’s Bar-B-Q: The bad guys never left town after a taste of Big Jake’s Famous Bar-B-Q. The menu includes bodacious barbecue ribs, chicken and beef and our famous ”Cowboy Beans” served with Big Jake’s signature barbecue sauce. Lighter fare includes a variety of fresh salads.
- Grand Palace Hotel & Saloon: Wet your whistle with a cool beverage, while you enjoy live shows or short films re-living the days when the western was king. While you’re here, snack on some nachos, hot pretzels or popcorn.
- Ice Cream Shop: Treat your taste buds to old-fashioned ice cream treats. Try the coolest drinks in the West including malts, shakes and refreshing raspados!!
- Phoebe’s Sweet Shoppe: Step into an old-time candy store specializing in fresh fudge and cotton candy made on site and Phoebe’s signature prickly pear lemonade! Got a hankerin’ for an old fashioned treat? Pheobe stocks nostalgic candies from yesteryear including Mallo Cups, wax bottles, Clark Bars, candy buttons, Mary-Janes, Black Taffy, Carmel Creams, and many more candies.
- Food Stands: Look for outdoor Food Stands which offer quick-purchase food and drink.
Is a Steampunk or Western Costume required?
No! While you’re absolutely allowed to wear costumes, there is no requirement to do so.
Steampunk on a Thrift-Store Budget: A Guide to Successful Thrifting is an article we recommend for those just getting started.
We will have classes and Make & Take workshops to help you on your way!
Don’t forget to see our Steampunk Fashion Show, and our Steampunk Costume Contest for inspiration!
Can I Volunteer?
Yes! Please see our Volunteer Page.
What Items and Conduct are Prohibited?
Please refer to our Code of Conduct page for more information.