We welcome you to the Westward Look as our host hotel for 2022 — unlike anything we have ever done before! We are taking over every inch of event space for Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 10!
- This is a beautiful old west themed resort and is part of the Wyndham Grand collection.
- 16 meeting rooms and over 20,000 square feet of space.
- No driving required and two restaurants on property.
- Beautiful Hotel that dates back to 1912.
- Set on 80 acres of pristine Sonoran Desert, each suite offers a private balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding Arizona landscape.
Please DO NOT contact the Westward Look and attempt to get rooms without our reservation link. You won’t get our special discount price and we do not get proper credit for rooms reserved outside of our block.
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention is from Thursday March 3 to Sunday March 6, 2022.
The WWWC block is from February 26th, 2022 to March 11, 2022, so you can come early and enjoy more of Tucson before and/or after the convention at our discounted price! Rooms outside the convention days are limited and will go fast. Sunday March 6th is sold out.
Spacious Casita Jr. Suites feature an open floor plan with a private patio overlooking the Arizona desert landscape or city skyline. Choose from one king bed or two double beds; many suites include a queen-size sleeper sofa for extra guests.
- 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds + Sofa Bed | Sleeps 2-6 | 605 sq. ft.
All Rooms are $139/night plus taxes and fees.
Westward Look • Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa at 245 E Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 [Google Map]
- Events and panels throughout the entire convention are held here.
- WWWC will kick off Thursday evening (March 3rd).
- Free shuttle to and from the hotel (within a few miles of the hotel), including La Encantada Shopping center (contact hotel for details and hours).
- Welcome to your private oasis in Tucson, Arizona. Relax and unwind with free Wi-Fi, plush bedding, and luxury bathrobes.
- Our rooms at the Westward Look Resort include a fold-out sofa bed in the living room section of the suite. You can put a couple on the King bed and friends on the sofa bed!
- Pet Friendly call the hotel for details and specifics.
Southwestern-inspired guest rooms and suites offer thoughtful amenities, regional artwork, and private balconies for taking in breathtaking views of the Sonoran Desert landscape.
• All spa services are 10% off to hotel guests in our room block!
• Spacious 650 sq. ft. Casita Junior Suites with balcony or patio;
spectacular views of the mountains, desert, sunset or city lights
• Luxury pillow top mattress with all-natural bedding in all rooms
• Free Wi-Fi • Modem/data port
• 42-inch Plasma TV
• Phone with voicemail
• Pillow top mattresses
• 300-thread-count sheets
• Work desk with chair
• Coffee/tea maker
• Waffle weave robes
• Iron/ironing board
• In-room safe
• Three sparkling heated pools and spas, including a lap pool
• 8 Pro-Style Tennis courts, 5 lit for night play
• 24-hour fitness center
• Tennis clinics, private lessons and match play available
• Horseback riding
• Nature/Walking trails and specialty gardens
• Mountain Bike Trails & Rentals
• Meditation Labyrinth
• Basketball courts, sand volleyball court, horseshoes, and shuffleboard
• Regionally acclaimed hiking trails/parks very close by
• Our Four Diamond GOLD restaurant features contemporary cuisine accented with ingredients fresh from our Chef’s Garden
• Lookout Bar & Grille features casual dining and specialty beverages
• Oasis Poolside Bar offers food and beverage service
• Monsoon Café proudly serves Starbucks® Coffee and offers light breakfast