The Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 9 primary hotel is the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa at 245 E Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 [Google Map]
- Convention Events on Thursday and Friday nights are held here.
- All of our rooms are Suites, and we negotiated fantastic rates for you.
- Our rates are available from Monday (March 2nd) – Wednesday (March 11th) so you can come to Tucson before the convention and stay later to enjoy all the many other attractions in the area!
- We will be having a Thursday Night (March 5th) reception and evening of entertainment at the Westward Look to start the convention — this event is free to all want to attend (and no hotel stay is required).
- Free shuttle to and from the hotel (within a few miles of the hotel), including La Encantada Shopping center (contact hotel for details and hours).
From our hotel to Old Tucson is 19 miles and about a 30-minute drive which is about the same as from last year’s hotel (the Doubletree Suites).
Rooms are $159 per night (for 2 people) – occupancy available for up to 4 people (at +$10/person)
This is an incredible discount: the previous weekend these same rooms are going for $319 per night on the Westward Look reservation website.
Book soon as rooms are going quickly and we have a limited supply!
• Our rooms at the Westward Look Resort include a fold-out sofa bed in the living room section of the suite. You can put a couple on the King bed and friends on the sofa bed! Southwestern-inspired guest rooms and suites offer thoughtful amenities, regional artwork, and private balconies for taking in breathtaking views of the Sonoran Desert landscape.
• All spa services are 10% off to hotel guests in our room block!
• Spacious 650 sq. ft. Casita Junior Suites with balcony or patio;
spectacular views of the mountains, desert, sunset or city lights
• Luxury pillow top mattress with all-natural bedding in all rooms
• Free Wi-Fi • Modem/data port
• 42-inch Plasma TV
• Phone with voicemail
• Pillow top mattresses
• 300-thread-count sheets
• Work desk with chair
• Coffee/tea maker
• Waffle weave robes
• Iron/ironing board
• In-room safe
• Three sparkling heated pools and spas, including a lap pool
• 8 Pro-Style Tennis courts, 5 lit for night play
• 24-hour fitness center
• Tennis clinics, private lessons and match play available
• Horseback riding• Nature/Walking trails and specialty gardens
• Mountain Bike Trails & Rentals
• Meditation Labyrinth
• Basketball courts, sand volleyball court, horseshoes, and shuffleboard
• Regionally acclaimed hiking trails/parks very close by
• Our Four Diamond GOLD restaurant features contemporary cuisine accented with ingredients fresh from our Chef’s Garden
• Lookout Bar & Grille features casual dining and specialty beverages
• Oasis Poolside Bar offers food and beverage service
• Monsoon Café proudly serves Starbucks® Coffee and offers light breakfast