- Our Hotel rooms are not yet on sale for 2021. Please check back soon!
- [symple_button url=”https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/ut55l9″ color=”blue” size=”medium” border_radius=”3px” target=”blank” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Click here for Online Reservations![/symple_button]
- The Saturday Night Concert, Friday night events and Make & Take workshops are available on our Sales Page.
(Make & Take workshops and Friday events are not posted yet)
Unsold tickets may be available at the door for an additional charge. Purchase your tickets online in advance and save money! Aristocrat, Concert and Event tickets always sell out in advance of the convention!
Please follow our Facebook Page for news of special sales and updates!!
One Convention Pass per person is required to access events during the convention
(10:00am – 6:00pm, Friday & Saturday and until 5:00pm Sunday).
The Maverick and Explorer passes do not grant access to concerts or special events. (see below for tickets to those events.)
Where do I get my tickets? Thank you to everyone who has purchased tickets with our online system!
All of our tickets purchased online can be picked up at our Will Call desk at the Hotel on Thursday starting at 8:00pm, or starting at 10:00am on Friday morning at Old Tucson.
Special Entrance at Old Tucson – Look for the WWWC9 Special Entrance to the right of the main entrance, off the parking lot. Our will call & guest services booth is inside our special entrance and can answer all of your questions, it is operational during convention hours on all convention days.
This is our best, most exclusive pass to WWWC10, we sell a very limited quantity and they sell out fast!
- This Aristocrat pass includes a 3-day pass (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- One Saturday night Concert Ticket – as well as first access to concert seating
- Our exclusive, air-conditioned Aristocrat’s Lounge including dedicated Aristocrat staff
- Special Meet & Greets for Aristocrats
- gift bag including special items
- Keep checking back for updates!
- 3-Day Pass (Valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Old Tucson)
- Maverick Pass (Kids 7-11) — Valid for kids age 7-11. Kids under 7 are free and do not require a ticket.
Can’t make all three days of the convention? We have you covered with a reduced-price one-day ticket!
- 1-Day pass (Vaild for your choice of: Friday, Saturday or Sunday at Old Tucson)
- The pass is not purchased with a specific day in mind — when you use the pass we punch it for the specific day you’re at the convention.
Friday Night events, panels, shows and more!
- We’re going to have a mix of your favorite activities and all-new entertainment experiences for you to enjoy!
- As soon as we have the specifics finalized we will update the website and start selling tickets on our Sales Page.
Saturday Night concert – Special guests to be announced
- We’re finishing our negotiations with entertainers and will announce all the details ASAP!
Tickets to the Saturday Night concert are included with Aristocrat Passes, and can be purchased individually or with passes on our Sales Page.
- Guests will trade their concert tickets for wristbands that grant access to Old Tucson for the concert on Saturday night.
- One Concert Ticket per person, per concert, is required to access the evening concerts. (7:00pm – 11:30pm, Saturday).
- Concert ticket holders do not require a Convention Pass to enter the park, but may not enter the park before 6:30pm on the day of the concert.
- The doors to the Saturday night concert closes at 8:00pm – after that, there will no admission or refunds so our staff may enjoy the concert as well.
We do not offer exchanges or refunds for passes, tickets or other purchases. Events will occur rain or shine. Events, times, content and other specifics are subject to change without notice.