THE SOUL OF THE SOUTHWEST
Originally constructed in the early 1900s, our 80-acre certified-green resort is flawlessly set at the striking Santa Catalina Mountains base. A favorite Tucson resort-hotel and vacation destination, Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa offers visitors of all ages the joy of getting close to nature with on-site hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails. Views of the mountains and city below are abounding, creating a true sense of serenity for Tucson vacations.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Over 20,000 square feet of event space for WWWC10!
- Unique indoor and outdoor meeting locations
- Rooftop terrace with spectacular panoramic views
- Pet-friendly resort
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Complimentary self & valet parking
- Complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius
- Award-winning dining
- Poolside bar and grill
- Coffee shop with Starbucks
- In-room dining available
- Full-service day spa
- 24-hour fitness center
- 3 pools and 3 jacuzzis
- 8 championship tennis courts
- Horseback riding
- Guided nature tours
- Hiking and biking trails
- Mountain bikes and helmets
- Discounted yoga classes
- Discounted water aerobics
- Basketball, volleyball, horseshoes
- Celestron 2000 telescope
- Roll-away beds available
- USA Today in lobby
- Kids stay free: Children 17 and under stay free when occupying the same room as paying adults and using existing bedding in the room.
- Pets or animals allowed: We love pets at the resort! This 80-acre desert oasis is at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains and is very pet-friendly. There is a $75 non-refundable pet deposit per stay.
- Photo ID: Required at check-in.
- Accepted currency: $ USD
- Cancel time: Based on reservation type booked
- Check-in time: 4:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- Resort fee: $10 per room, per night, plus tax (discounted for the convention)