Online sales end Wednesday March 8th, at 8:00pm (AZ time)
After online sales close you may purchase passes, event tickets, etc. at the WWWC11 Guest Services Booth at Casino Del Sol, 9am-6pm Friday and Saturday, 9am-4pm Sunday. Prices will be higher in person so buy your tickets online soon!
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 11 Convention Passes are on sale!
Unsold tickets may be available at the door for an additional charge. Purchase your tickets online in advance and save money!
Aristocrat, Concert and Event tickets always sell out well in advance of the convention!
Please follow our Facebook Page for special announcements, guests, events and surprises!
One Convention Pass per person is required to access events during the convention. The Maverick and Explorer passes do not grant access to special events.* (see below for tickets to those events.)
Where do I get my tickets? All of our tickets purchased online can be picked up at our WWWC11 Customer Service desk in the convention area at Casino Del Sol.
*Special ticketed events will be labeled as such. Events, private meet & greets, and other benefits included with the Aristocrat pass will be clearly labeled, some events are only available to Artistocrat pass holders.
This is our best, most exclusive pass to WWWC11, we sell a very limited quantity and they sell out fast!
- This Aristocrat pass is a full 3-day pass (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) to WWWC11 *
- The exclusive Saturday night catered Aristocrat Dinner is included!
- Our new Aristocrat’s Speakeasy Lounge • including dedicated Aristocrat staff
- Special Meet & Greets with VIPs for Aristocrats
- a gift bag including special Aristocrat-only items
- We’re also including 2 Pastries and a Coffee all 3 mornings of con – have sweet mornings on us!
- And many more wonderful advantages.
Aristocrat's Sonoran Desert Buffet
Saturday 3/11 • 7:00 – 9:30pm • Grand Ballroom E
For the first time we’re including a catered buffet dinner for every Aristocrat – One dinner is included with every Aristocrat pass.
Includes live performances from the Dust Folk band and will be emceed by Frank Powers
- Regular & decaffeinated coffee and iced tea
- Seasoned tortilla chips with charred tomato salsa & guacamole
- Rock shrimp and cucumber ceviche salad
- Green chile & cheese enchiladas, chicken fajitas with mixed peppers & onions
- Grilled skirt steak with mole & warm tortillas
- Grilled vegetable quesadillas, calabacita casserole with queso fresco
- Cilantro rice, tomatoes, green onions, cheddar cheese, black olives and sour cream
- Ancho Chile Chocolate Flour-Less torte, churros, tres leche and mini cheesecake
* this does not include a ticket to the Steam Heat Drag & Burlesque show, as all profits for that event go to our charity, Make Way for Books.
This is our full convention pass and includes access to the convention all weekend.
Maverick 3-Day Pass (Valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the convention)
Maverick 3-Day Pass for Kids — Valid for kids age 6-13. Kids under 6 are free and do not require a ticket and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Can’t make all three days of the convention? We have you covered with a reduced-price one-day ticket!
Explorer 1-Day pass (Vaild for your choice of: Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
Explorer 1-Day Pass for Kids — Valid for kids age 6-13. Kids under 6 are free and do not require a ticket and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
The pass is not purchased with a specific day in mind — when you use the pass we punch it for the specific day you’re at the convention.
Steam Heat • Steampunk Drag & Burlesque Show!
Friday Night • 3/10/2023 • 7-9pm
On the Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention Ballroom E Stage • 18+ Adults Only
All profits from this show go to our charity: Make Way for Books
Freddy Prinze Charming & Randy Wilde are thrilled to be bringing some of the best entertainers in Arizona to the WWWC stage! We’ve got award-winning performers, burlesque, drag kings, queens, and in-betweens, all ready to help you blow off some sssssteam after a long day at con.
Sponsored by: Spark Project Collective
Make & Take Workshops
Make & Take Workshops take place in a specific room throughout the convention where you will sit around a table and learn how to make a project as you build it, and then the results from the workshop are yours to keep!
Make & Take Workshops are sold on a first-come-first-served basis and have very limited attendance.
Remaining tickets for workshops are sold during the convention at the Guest Services Booth.
We do not offer refunds for passes, tickets or other purchases. Passes do not include Make & Take Workshops, Absinthe Tasting, or other Special Events except as specifically noted. Events will occur rain or shine. Specifications, details, times, entertainers, guests and other information subject to change without notice.