WWWC9 Hotel: La Posada Lodge and Casitas
- Our rates are available from Tuesday (March 3rd) – Monday (March 9th) so you can come to Tucson before the convention and stay later to enjoy all the many other attractions in the area!
La Posada • Lodge and Casitas
The La Posada is SOLD OUT
Rooms are $139 per night – all available rooms are two-queen beds.
This is a great discount as the following weekend these same rooms are going for $249 per night on the La Posada reservation website.
Travel to Old Tucson
- From our hotel to Old Tucson is 19 miles and about a 30-minute drive which is about the same as from last year’s hotel (the Doubletree Suites).
- La Posada is 2.8 miles from our primary hotel, the Westward Look so you can join us for all of the activities with little delay.
- Signature First Class Breakfast – Included!
- Bottomless Mimosas
- Wireless Internet Service
- Secured Parking With In and Out Privileges
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Uniguest Surfstation
- Wolfgang Puck Coffee
- Voss Water
- Upscale Bath Amenities
- Pillow-top mattress
- Flat screen TV with Cable
- Refrigerator and microwave