This was our C&C and Policies for WWWC11 (2022) and they will be updated and revised for WWWC12 (2023). We expect them to change very little.
Code of Conduct & Policies 2023
We are a steampunk community and look after each other. Acting kindly and with respect makes the convention so much more fun and enjoyable for everyone, after all, that’s what we’re here for!
All sales, including event passes, tickets, and vendor spaces are non-refundable.
Our ticket sales website does allow tickets to be transferred to another party before the event.
Please contact our vendor manager if you are interested in transferring vendor space purchases.
Guests may be removed from the premises for violations of these rules or hotel rules without compensation or refund. Security personnel and staff from WWWC and the Hotels have the authority to enforce all rules.
Our Full Code of Conduct can be viewed below:
• Google Doc: WWWC 2022 Code of Conduct & Policies
WWWC11 COVID policy
It is the goal of WWWC to always be a place of safety and inclusion for all our guests and staff.
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask
- if you are vaccinated, masks are permitted
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend our event
- This matches the policy of the hotel and is subject to change at any time to reflect casino policy updates
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention Policies and Procedures are subject to change without notice.