Code of Conduct & Policies 2022
We are a steampunk community and look after each other. Acting kindly and with respect makes the convention so much more fun and enjoyable for everyone, after all, that’s what we’re here for!
All sales, including event passes, tickets, and vendor spaces are non-refundable.
Our ticket sales website does allow tickets to be transferred to another party before the event.
Please contact our vendor manager if you are interested in transferring vendor space purchases.
Guests may be removed from the premises for violations of these rules or hotel rules without compensation or refund. Security personnel and staff from WWWC and the Hotels have the authority to enforce all rules.
Our Full Code of Conduct can be viewed online or downloaded below:
The WWWC2022 Code of conduct includes:
- Our Full Policies & Procedures
- Prohibited Items
- Incident Reporting
- COVID Policy (copied on the right panel here)
- Physical contact and harassment
- Enthusiastic Consent
- What to do if a situation occurs
Printable Incident Reporting Form (google doc): https://tinyurl.com/yk83cvpz
This includes how we handle policy violations and the steps we take to resolve them.
WWWC10 COVID policy
It is the goal of WWWC to always be a place of safety and inclusion for all our guests and staff. To this end, in this current climate, we are looking at the best safety for all our guests and staff. This will include requirements of:
- Masks are worn at all times while attending the convention, with the exception of eating.
- WWWC is also requiring proof of vaccination and/or negative covid test results within less than 72 hours before check-in.
- We want to welcome our guests and staff back to our convention and fulfill our promise of bringing a safe and inclusive event for all and will refuse entry and/or ask people to leave if they refuse to comply with these policies.
Due to a national shortage of COVID tests, if you will require one prior to attending, please factor the time to locate and schedule your test into your visit to WWWC. Check drive through testing sites such as CVS and Walgreens as far out as possible to schedule a testing time for that Wednesday-Thursday to get the 72 hours to cover Saturday. Currently the drive in rapid result sites may have hours-long wait times, so plan accordingly. If you will be in Tucson during that Wednesday-Thursday time frame, use a zip code in the range of 85701 to 85716 to make scheduling easier.
We also accept the results from a rapid at home test taken within 72 hours before check-in.
We look forward to seeing everyone this year and appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding the world is still in a state of constant Flux and supporting our goals of providing the safest Con we can. Thank you.
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention Policies and Procedures are subject to change without notice.