Now up – our WWWC7 Vendor application is live:
Click here: Apply to become a Vendor at Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 7!
You will be contacted shortly after filling out the form with a payment link.
All spaces and options are first-come-first-serve and will sell out.
We jury our vendors, so not all vendors will be accepted (primarily to reduce vendors selling the same items and ensure quality and value for our guests).
Special! – we’re offering an Early Bird discount – 10% off with code “EarlyBird” (no quotes).
Discount expires at the end of September. Enter the code at the bottom of payment page after submitting all options.
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention 6 (in 2017) brought in over 2200 attendees over the course of the convention. Purchase vendor space and sell and promote your products to our wonderful attendees! Spaces are for all three days of the convention.
There are three major Vendor areas available at WWWC7:
- Stage-II: A large, indoor vendor area. Includes a stage, food and drink bar and restrooms. Electrical power is included.
- Vendor Tent: Huge 100-foot long outdoor tent with side walls and transparent windows – space for 26 vendors. Electrical power is included.
- Vendor Tent spaces: over 6,500 square feet of total space is available for large individual tents.
Each Vendor Space in Stage-II and the Vendor Tent Includes:
- One 6-foot table
- Two chairs
- Two 3-day WWWC7 Vendor Passes (which allow access to all activities a Maverick-level pass does.)
- Vendors and vendor staff will treat convention and Old Tucson staff, volunteers and fellow vendors with the utmost respect.
Any blatant disrespect of another person is not tolerable and may result in being asked to leave and the inability to attend any future events.
- No selling of merchandise that contains WWWC or OT logo or brand names.
- Vendors are responsible for the applicable City of Tucson, State of Arizona, and Federal taxes.
- Vendors are responsible for ensuring their merchandise and equipment.
- WWWC & OT are not responsible for vendor/customer disputes regarding merchandise.
- Vendors are to conduct transactions in timely and professional manner.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning and maintaining a safe work environment.
- No flammable liquids are allowed. No closed or open flames are allowed.
- No blocking or loitering in traffic corridors or points of egress.
- No moving of furniture that is situated for a purpose.
- No blockage or removal of any fire protection equipment.
- Vendors are responsible for obeying WWWC & OT rules of conduct.
- No refund of vendor space fees will be offered 90 days prior to the convention.
- If the convention is canceled WWWC will issue refunds within 90 days
- Acceptance of a WWWC membership badge and admission to the convention constitutes an agreement to allow WWWC and OT to use your image or likeness for promotion within any media format.
- Represent OT & WWWC in a professional and courteous manner.
- No abusive or foul language.
- No fighting.
- No permanent modification of any OT structure.
- No animals.
- For External (outdoor) tent spaces: Your tent must be able to withstand wind gusts up to and including 40mph. Please ensure your tent is made of heavy canvas and can be secured with stakes. Your stakes must be hammered into the ground.
Failure to follow these rules will result in your removal from the convention and forfeiture of your convention member passes. There are no refunds for vendor space or member passes.
Vendor Load-in and Load-out:
LOAD-IN to Old Tucson starts on Thursday morning at 10:00 am and must be completed Thursday afternoon by 5:00 pm.
LOAD-OUT from Old Tucson starts on Sunday evening at 6:00 pm and ends at 8:00 pm. Load-out resumes Monday morning at 8:00 am and must be completed by 10:00 am.*
*We need to return the tents, tables, and merchandise. Any vendor merchandise, equipment or other property left after 10:00 am on Monday is subject to be moved or otherwise relocated as necessary to make room for our clean-up crew. Please call our Vendor staff to make any special arrangements to pick up your property. (This happens every year and we make every effort to not damage vendor property, but we can not make any guarantees.)
You may be able to load-in and load-out during other times with specific permission of the Vendor Director, Demi. Without permission in writing, all stated load-in and load-out times will apply.